Pricing power to market participants, true market demand
Comprehensive live market coverage for informed decision-making
Bid driven pricing, investors and dealers engage in an integrated market
Dynamic data enhancing the market and pre-execution view
Targeting multiple asset classes across the globe
– David Erdman, State of Wisconsin Capital Finance Director
– Pat McCoy, MTA Finance Director
Clarity is open to all issuers, investors, underwriters, dealers and bankers. Promoting democratization, equal access to market data, market liquidity and investor diversity, Clarity is elevating the variable-rate markets, giving a voice to market participants through active bidding to eliminate traditional conflicts of interest in pricing.
Markets & Data
Clarity is the trusted electronic global trading solution, operating as the sector-leading platform, dedicated to modernizing markets and targeting multiple asset classes and unlocking deeper market liquidity. The creation of new data sets will allow Clarity to offer a new generation of market-driven indices and indicators.
Clarity, leveraging technology, is the first montage system performing as an intuitive and elegant market driven solution, designed to transform all variable rate markets, and greatly enhance all market participants’ overall experience, analysis, intelligence and direct user-engagement.
- Biddable-Variable Rate Demand Obligations (B‑VRDO)
- Biddable-Tender Option Bonds (B-TOB)
- Biddable-Floating Rate Notes (B-FRN)
- Biddable-Market Liquidity Variable Rate Securities (B-MLVRS)
- The Welcome Package includes the Subscriber Agreement and Business Continuity Plan
- Clarity ATS Memorandum Bid Process Re-Opening Examples
- User Guide available upon request to email@example.com